During the drone attack on the ships in Sevastopol, those involved in the grain corridor were affected Razvozhaev

During the drone attack on the ships in Sevastopol, those involved in the grain corridor were affected Razvozhaev

According to him, the same British military that blew up the Nord Streams were involved in this terrorist attack

During the drone attack on the ships in Sevastopol, those involved in the grain corridor were affected  Razvozhaev

The Head of the occupation authorities of Sevastopol Mikhail Razvozhaev states that in the morning the Ukrainian military attacked ships of the russian Black Sea Fleet and civilian vessels. According to him, it was the most massive drone attack in the entire history of the war, due to which some ships were damaged.

Source. The BBC.

Details. Razvozhaev says that 9 drones and 7 unmanned marine vehicles were involved in this “terrorist attack”.

In particular, Ivan Golubets sea trawler was damaged, as well as the buoy net barrier in the Pivdenna Bay, Razvozhaev wrote in his Telegram channel. The collaborator states that the anti-aircraft defence in Sevastopol were repelling the attacks for several hours.

For his part, Ukrainian journalist Andriy Tsaplienko wrote in his Telegram channel that the Admiral Makarov warship was damaged as a result of the attack.

“It is reported that one of the warships that suddenly exploded in the Sevastopol Bay was Admiral Makarov, the carrier of the Kalibr cruise missiles. It was Admiral Makarov, from which the attack on Vinnytsia was carried out in July, due to which dozens of Ukrainians were killed and injured, including the girl Liza,” the message reads.

According to the collaborator Razvozhaev, the ships of the fleet that were attacked were involved in securing the “grain corridor”, which Ukraine and russia separately agreed with Turkey and the UN.

The grain corridor agreement is valid until November 22, and russia has said it has no intention of extending it yet since its interests are not taken into account.

In the morning, it was reported that the movement of ships in the Sevastopol Bay was stopped. Ferries and boats were not able to pass through the bay, local authorities said.

After the drone attack, Razvozhaev announced that all broadcasts from video surveillance cameras in Sevastopol that had been earlier available for civilians would be closed because they “give the enemy an opportunity to detect the city's defence systems.”

Razvozhaev claims that this “terrorist act” was carried out by the servicemen of the Ukrainian 73rd Special Naval Operations Centre, and they were allegedly trained by British specialists, who are currently in the city of Ochakiv, Mykolaiv Oblast.

“Representatives of this unit of the Royal Navy took part in the planning, support, and realisation of the terrorist act in the Baltic Sea on September 26 when the Nord Stream 1 and Nord Stream 2 gas pipelines were blown up,” he adds.

Meanwhile, the Ukrainian military has not announced damage or destruction of russian warships yet, but does not exclude such a possibility.

“There is no official confirmation, but there is an understanding that with such a fear of “combat mosquitoes” (refers to fake russian statements about the use of “combat insects” by Ukrainians against russian troops – trans.) and the use of an aggressive anti-aircraft systems against them, there may be an absolutely opposite reaction. Therefore, when such “mosquitoes” are hit with S-300s for example, these missiles have a huge destructive power and destroy what is actually responsible for creating this situation,” commented Natalia Humeniuk, head of the press centre of the Operational Command South, on the air of the national TV marathon.

According to her, the unsuccessful launch of anti-aircraft missiles may be the reason for the ships' destruction.

It is known that at the end of August, Great Britain began supplying Ukraine with underwater drones. Their main purpose is to demine the coastline of the sea.

On Saturday morning, a message appeared on SSU social networks, saying: “It's a burst time. And this means that russian equipment as well as the positions of the occupiers will be burning again. We continue to work until our complete victory.”

However, it cannot be considered a confirmation that the Ukrainian military was involved in Saturday's attack on Sevastopol.

Stay tuned for business and economy news on our Telegram-channel Mind.ua and the Google NEWS feed
This project uses cookies from Mind to deliver its services and to analyze traffic.Learn moreOK, Got it