Company in numbers and facts:
• The largest Internet spread in Ukraine – covers more than 2760 cities and towns
• One of the biggest tax-payers and employers in the industry
• More than 1700 united territorial communities, medical and educational institutions are already connected to the optical Internet network³
Public joint-stock company “Ukrtelecom” is one of the biggest telecommunication companies in Ukraine that provides its customers all over the country with almost all types of modern telecommunication services within one bill. Ukrtelecom is the Internet provider with the widest coverage.
As an infrastructure operator "Ukrtelecom" is focused on development of a high-speed optical network of Internet access by GPON technology (Gigabit passive optical network). This kind of network makes it possible for business clients to use powerful telecom tools to increase their efficiency, while home-based users obtain multiservice point of access that provides their lodgings with Internet, interactive TV, internet phone connection, radio etc.
Ukrtelecom in projects:
A number of projects to construct new and replace old (copper) cables with new optic-fiber ones enable the company to year by year increase income of internet services.
During last years Ukrtelecom has been implementing large-scale projects on development and upgrade of the network. They include the replacement of copper cables with optic ones. Every year, to spread on new territories with its services Ukrtelecom constructs thousands kilometers of optic cable networks.
In spring 2019 the operator commenced to build up GPON internet optical network that is meant to result with almost 300 small towns and villages gaining access to high-speed Internet.
In 2020 Ukrtelecom started the project on distribution of optical networks in more than 200 populated centers in 13 regions of Ukraine.
Internet by Ukrtelecom is chosen by almost 1700 united communities, medical and educational institutions that are already connected to operator’s optical Internet network.
Ukrtelecom for business clients:
• optical Internet (up to 1 Gb/s)
• overseas “cloud” services (located in European Union)
• set-up of virtual private networks (VPN)
• phone connectin (from traditional to “cloud” ATS)
• Hotline numbers for businesses
• cyber attacks protection (Anti-DDoS)
• back-up copying and further data restore (BaaS)
• TV Business – TV channels broadcasts for legal persons
Ukrtelecom for private users:
• Internet (traditional – up to 24 Mb/s and optical – up to 1 Gb/s)
• interactive TV (high quality television with broadcast control function
• traditional and alternative telephone connection