45 residential buildings in Kyiv were damaged as a result of the attack by the russian federation
Besides, the russians damaged 5 objects of critical infrastructure and housing and communal services today
What happened? 45 residential buildings in Kyiv were damaged to varying degrees due to the russian attack.
Source. Vitaliy Klitschko, Mayor of the city.
Details. In addition, the russians damaged today:
- 5 objects of critical infrastructure and housing and communal services;
- 6 educational institutions;
- 2 institutions of the social sphere;
- 6 cultural institutions;
- 5 healthcare institutions;
- 2 administrative buildings.