Zelensky deprives ex-officials of the Yanukovych times of citizenship
Tabachnyk, Kliuyev, Zakharchenko lost their citizenship
What happened? President Volodymyr Zelensky has issued a decree depriving politicians of the times of former President Viktor Yanukovych of their Ukrainian citizenship.
Source. Davyd Arakhamia, Head of the Servant of the People parliamentary group.
Details. In particular, the following officials lost their Ukrainian citizenship:
- Dmytro Tabachnyk – former Minister of Education and Science;
- Vitaliy Zakharchenko – former Minister of Internal Affairs;
- Andriy Kliuyev, former Head of the presidential administration;
- Oleksandr Yakymenko, former head of the Security Service of Ukraine;
- Oleksandr Klymenko, former Minister of Revenue and Duties.
He points out that President Zelensky deprived "traitors who were one of the pillars of the Yanukovych regime" of Ukrainian citizenship, including Andriy Kliuyev, Dmytro Tabachnyk, Oleksandr Klymenko, Vitaliy Zakharchenko, Oleksandr Yakymenko and "less public people from their political orbit."
It is noted that the next step will be to impose sanctions on them, arrest and confiscate all their property, corporate rights, and other assets in favour of the state.
Previously. President Zelensky stated that he had deprived vladimir putin's compadre Viktor Medvedchuk, as well as his associates Andriy Derkach, Taras Kozak, and Renat Kuzmin of Ukrainian citizenship.