The Ministry of Finance attracted 13.2 billion UAH to the state budget at the auctions of domestic government bonds
The ministry did not place any bonds denominated in foreign currency
What happened? Following the results of the placement of domestic government bonds on January 24, 2023, 13.2 billion UAH was attracted to the state budget.
Source. Ministry of Finance of Ukraine in a report on the results of domestic government placement of bonds.
Details. The Ministry offered investors:
- securities for 472.9 million UAH at 13% maturing on July 5, 2023;
- bonds for 23 million UAH with a rate of 16% maturing on September 27, 2023;
- domestic government bonds for more than 1.5 billion UAH at 18.5% maturing on February 14, 2024;
- securities for more than 6.3 billion UAH at 19.6% maturing on December 4, 2024;
- domestic government bonds for 4.9 billion UAH at 19.75% maturing on May 21, 2025.
The Ministry of Finance did not place any domestic government bonds denominated in foreign currency.