Starting June 1, Nova Poshta and the Come Back Alive Foundation for Competent Assistance to the Army will start raising UAH 330 million for modern communications equipment for the air defence forces.
The project is called Pack the Sky – Boost Air Defence according to a press release.
Its goal is to raise UAH 330 million for communications and mobile command posts for air defence forces. The equipment will help the defenders of the sky to stay in touch and respond to enemy attacks even faster: in seconds instead of minutes.
The funds raised within the project will be used to purchase:
* Backpacks for the mobile fire team: lightweight and functional at the same time, as they contain all the necessary types of communication;
* Portable command posts: a transforming workplace for the defenders of the sky, which is placed in a 60 kg case;
* Integrated hardware communication system: to accompany air defence missile systems, equipped with the necessary telecommunication equipment and comfortable workplaces for the military;
* Mobile command post: a passable truck that allows commanding troops on the move; a universal place of work and rest for defenders.
"We will reduce the time from target detection to destruction from minutes to seconds. We will improve missile and air defence against cruise missiles, ballistic missiles, and drones like the Shahed. We will increase the likelihood of their destruction by providing a longer response time, reliable communication and command and control of troops. We will provide better speed, controllability, and stability. For the first time, the Foundation, together with big business, is implementing a project to comprehensively modernize communication, control and targeting equipment for the Air Force. It concerns the entire vertical: from the direct executor – mobile firing groups, batteries of anti-aircraft missile systems to the military command and control bodies of divisions, regiments or brigades," said Taras Chmut, director of the Come Back Alive Foundation.
How to join the project?
- Buy limited edition packaging at Nova Poshta offices – 10 UAH from each box sold and 5 UAH from each package and envelope for documents will be transferred to the Come Back Alive Foundation;
- use postal machines – for each shipment or delivery Nova Poshta will donate 10 UAH to the project;
- donate on the project's landing page, at the Nova Poshta application or directly at the post office.